During the summer months we should not forget about our children’s learning and growth. Part of the learning process has been proven to be done through play and fun. In fact for children learning through fun is the quickest and best way to learn.
Summer camps are the perfect solution for our children, it provides us with a fun learning environment that complements our children’s learning experience and academic syllabus of the rest of the year.
We offer camps in the 3 of the main languages in Europe, in destinations such as UK, France and Germany. In these camps our children have the opportunity to improve on their language skills with activities in and out of their class room, whilst experiencing other cultures and sharing with children of different countries.
The 5 top reason for sending our children to summer camps are:
1. They will be physically active: they will carry out many new activities sharing and learning every day
2. They will make good friends, whilst learning about other cultures
3. They will spend most of the day doing new activities, where the importance will be to participate and be part of the fun rather than compete.
4. They will develop their self-esteem and independence which are great contributors to their personality
5. They will also have time on their own, which they can use to rest and have fun.
Wie ghostwriting diplomarbeit viele andere wal- und delfinarten auch sind große tümmler sehr soziale tiere.